Bratton Hall Renovations Of UNM Law School
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Client: University of New Mexico
- Mazria Riskin Odems, Inc.,
- Role: Project management, design
- 25,878 sf major and 13,336 sf minor renovation
- Final cost total: $1,442,835
- Completed August 2003
The renovation of Bratton Hall, which followed the completion of the Frederick M. Hart addition, occurred while the law school students were still in classes. Construction activities were carefully scheduled to allow the university to continue to operate.
The renovation brought the existing law school up to the level of quality in the new facility. The result is the integration of several buildings which now appear and function as one.